The MBA hosts several educational events throughout the year to help you nurture and grow your relationships within the banking community. Over 90% of member banks participate in MBA training and events. We’re here to help you grow within the Michigan banking community.
- Build your brand and solidify your image within the banking industry.
- Network with MBA bankers to make lasting business connections.
- Gain visibility in the banking community as a knowledge expert in the field.
Speak, Write, or Present for MBA! MBA provides a continuous network of shared information and is an established leader in peer-focused education. Submit a speaking proposal.
Article submission guidelines
mbaBanking Magazine. mbaBanking is the award-winning official publication of the Michigan Bankers Association. Articles cover banking-related topics ranging from the latest trends and technology to community outreach efforts to new banking rules and regulations. Published six times a year. 4,500 MBA member bankers, legislators, public officials and business organizations receive mbaBanking on a bimonthly basis.
- mbaBankingBulletin. mbaBankingBulletin covers news impacting the Michigan banking industry. Articles are broad in scope and address legislative issues, MBA news, new product releases, upcoming education events, fraud and financial literacy stories. Published weekly.
- 2021 Media Kit Questions? Please contact us.