2019 Forum Highlights
Keynote Speaker, Jim Robey, Ph.D. Director, Regional and Economic Planning Services, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, shared valuable information about current events and the future of our region’s economy.
General Session: Retaining & Attracting Michigan's Talent
Moderator: Kevin Marrs, Vice President, American Society of Employers
- Michele Ruppal, Director, Michigan Council of the Society for Human Resource Managers
- Sammie Lukaskiewicz, Deputy Director, Marketing & Strategy, Michigan Department of Talent and Economic Development
- Sharon Miller, Michigan Talent Architect, Consumers Energy
General Session: Economics of Housing: Supply and Demand
Moderator: Patricia Herndon, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Michigan Bankers Association
- Gary Heidel, Chief Housing Investment Officer, Michigan State Housing Development Authority
- Patrick Ervin, Executive Vice President, Mortgage Banking, Independent Bank
- Robert Filka, CEO, Home Builders Association of Michigan
Thank you for attending. Watch the full forum below.